Canobie Lake Park is considered to be as one of the most famous amusement parks in New Hampshire. This famous amusement park has been in operation for over a hundred years, boasting pride for its popular rides such as the Yankee Cannonball roller coaster.
Planning a trip to Canobie Lake Park? Then, read on to find out more information on how you can have unimaginable fun without putting too much stress on your pockets. Find out more about Canobie Lake Park coupons and special rates.
Because Canobie Lake Park values the safety of its park goers, the hours of operation are subject to change in the event of unlikely weather. You may check for their schedule by viewing the park’s calendar HERE. Usually the park opens at either 9:00 or 10:30 am.
- General Admission – $35.00
- Under 48″ and over 60 years – $26.00
- After 5 pm – $25.00
- Children below 3 years of age – FREE
SPECIAL DEALS AND DISCOUNT COUPONS:
- ONE DAY SALE for $27.00 per pass -Mark April 27, 2013 on your calendars! Park goers can purchase as many passes as they could for only $27.00 per pass. Each pas purchased on this day is valid for one person for one visit at any day during the inclusive season.
- MOTHER’S DAY SPECIAL -On May 12, 2013, wouldn’t it be nice to treat your wonderful mom to Canobie Lake Park on her special day? On Mother’s day, admission of all moms is considered FREE provided that she is accompanied with a child whose ticket is paid on the same day. This special is not applicable to pre-paid tickets.
- ARMED FORCES APPRECIATION DAYS – On Memorial Day Weekend on May 25-27, 2013, US Armed Services Personnel can get $10.oo of park admission as long as they can present a valid US Military ID. Also, children under 12 can also get $10 park admission if accompanied by a parent or legal guardian with a valid US Military ID.
- SCOUTS DAY BUY 1 GET 1 - On June 01, 2013, scouts can get a buy 1 get 1 free admission ticket. At least one element of the uniform must worn to qualify as a scout.
- ATHLETIC’S DAY BUY 1 GET 1- On June 08, 2013, any member of a sports team or athletics division can get buy 1 get 1 free admission. In order to qualify, one element of the uniform must be worn and the person receiving a discount must be a member of the uniform element’s team that they’re wearing.
- FATHER’S DAY SPECIAL – On June 16, 2013, in celebration of Father’s Day, all DADS can get free park admission and a FREE LUNCH. In order to get this, dads must be accompanied by a child with a paid ticket purchased on the same day.
All of these special deals are not valid when used in combination with other promotions and discount coupons. For more information and updates, you can also be a MEMBER of the CANOBIE CLUB to enjoy great deals on admission tickets!
PARKING FEE: Parking is FREE at Canobie Lake Park
WHAT TO EXPECT AT CANOBIE LAKE PARK:
Canobie Lake PArk has a variety of rides to choose from. Aside from that, the amusement park also offers a great dining experience and live entertainment. This amusement park almost has everything perfect for bonding moments between families and friends.