Planning of hitting an amusement park but doesn’t have the enough budget to pay for admission passes? Then better yet try considering Knoebels Amusement Park for a day of fun and excitement with family and friends. What sets this park apart from others is that it has FREE ADMISSION, and you only get to pay for the rides that you’re going to do. Isn’t it a great deal?
Read on to find out more about Knoebels Amusement Park Coupons and how you can get park rates without having to splurge a lot from your budget.
OPERATING HOURS: The park’s availability varies according to certain weather conditions. If you want to check out the park schedule, take a look at their park calendar HERE.
- Admission to the park is considered to be FREE but you need to pay for the rides that you’re going to go on. Fee for each ride ranges from $0.75 to $2.00.
- Weekday Special – If you want to save more on rides, you can also get their Book of tickets from $5.00 to $20.00 depending on your preferences.
- 2013 Ride All Day Plans- available on special dates only
- 48″ tall or over Basic Rides: $34.00 (+)wooden rollercoaster: $ 41.50
- under 48″ Basic Rides: $22.00 (+) wooden rollercoaster: $27.50
- 2013 Sundown Plans – begins at 5pm
- 48″ tall or over Basic Rides: $20.00 (+)wooden rollercoaster: $ 25.00
- under 48″ Basic Rides: $13.50 (+) wooden rollercoaster: $17.00
- 2013 Crystal Pool Rates
- Admission General: $6.50 Child (11 & under): $4.50
- Combo General: $14.00 Child (11 & under): $12.00
- 2013 Water Slide Rates
- Admission One Slide: 0.85 5 Slides: $4.00
- Slide and Swim Special after 5pm $ 8.50
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM KNOEBELS AMUSEMENT PARK:
More than just the excitement and thrill brought by the rides, this amusement park is perfect for picnic bonding and even camping. For those who prefer water activities more than the rides, this place is a great place to be. Knoebels Amusement Park almost has everything in store that could make bonding more fun and exciting.